I value the privacy of all site viewers. Any of the following personal information that may be made available to me when browsing or navigating the site shall be kept confidential:
- First and last name
- Company, home, postal or other physical address
- Other contact information, for example, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
- Title or position in a company or an organization
- Personal interests
- Any other information needed to provide a service you requested
Examples of scenarios where my visitors provide their personal information include, but may not be limited, to:
- Emailing, calling or communicating with me.
- Posting a question or comment through the site.
- Requesting literature.
- Participating in an online survey.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
- Any other business-related reason.
I provide you the opportunity to agree or decline to give your personal information via the Internet. I will inform you of the purpose for the collection and does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the discussion entitled “Information Sharing and Disclosure” below. If you choose to provide me with your personal information, I may transfer that information, within the law firm or to a third party service provider as necessary.
Domain Information Collection
I may collect domain information to enable us to analyze how visitors use this site. This data enables me to become more familiar with which people visit the site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. I use this information to improve Web-based offerings. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
Some pages on this site may use “cookies”—small files that the site places on your hard drive for identification purposes. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID to track the pages visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. These files are used for site registration and customization the next time you visit us.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Your personal information is never shared without your permission, except under conditions listed below:
- Consenting to share your information to a third party service provider working on my behalf to serve you.
- Requiring me to provide you with a product or service.
I may disclose your personal information, if required to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our sites.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. I do not share your personal information with those Web sites and am not responsible for their privacy practices. I encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those entities.
I reserve the right to change, modify or update this policy at any time without notice. Any substantial changes in the way I use your personal information will be posted on this site.